In striving to create a robust business climate within our region, the Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce serves as a an advocate for business and civic interests within our communities.
We are a private, 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit business membership association. The chamber is an action-oriented organization dedicated to serving the needs of our businesses and community as a whole. With many networking activities, educational seminar offerings, and promotional opportunities, our member companies capitalize on the contacts and resources provided by the chamber.
Membership is done on a “fair share” basis, meaning Standard Membership rates are based upon the number of “full time” employees at the particular business.
All members receive the following benefits:
- Member listing at www.owsrcc.org on our website which receives thousands of visits per month by those seeking “reliable service providers”
- Membership in the chamber that represents all of eastern Seminole County and the University Corridor area
- Access to citizens with some of the highest “consumer expenditure” demographics anywhere in Central Florida
- Plus so much more! See many of the benefits, by level, listed below
501 (c) (3):
Political Campaign, individual or group
1-5 Full-Time Employees
6-10 Full-Time Employees
11-25 Full-Time Employees
26+ Full-Time Employees
- Online Directory Listing
- Listing in Annual Community Guide
- Access to Alliance Groups & Committees
- Up to $150 Discount on Business Booth Space at Taste of Oviedo & Winter Springs Festival of the Arts
- Ability to Advertise on Chamber Webpage, E-Newsletter, and in the Community Guide
- Opportunity for Chamber Business After Hours
- Ability to Promote Your Business' Events on Chamber Community Calendar
- Access to all Chamber Master Software for Web Based Promotion
- Display Business Promotional Materials in Chamber Welcome Center
- Membership Plaque & Window Decal