In striving to create a robust business climate within our region, the Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce serves as a an advocate for business and civic interests within our communities. We are a private, 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit business membership association. The chamber is an action-oriented organization dedicated to serving the needs of our businesses and community as a whole. With many networking activities, educational seminar offerings, and promotional opportunities, our member companies capitalize on the contacts and resources provided by the chamber. Membership is done on a “fair share” basis, meaning Standard Membership rates are based upon the number of “full time” employees at the particular business.
All members receive the following benefits:
- Member listing at www.owsrcc.org on our website which receives thousands of visits per month by those seeking “reliable service providers”
- Membership in the chamber that represents all of eastern Seminole County and the University Corridor area
- Access to citizens with some of the highest “consumer expenditure” demographics anywhere in Central Florida
- Plus so much more! See many of the benefits, by level, listed below
Whether it is our Quarterly Membership Luncheons, Networking Events, After Hours Gatherings, Ribbon-Cuttings, our Two Signature Festivals, or our Educational Workshops, you will get to know new people and expand your prospect base.
Chamber Events and Programs
Chamber events provide members with opportunities to market their business in the community. Events are a fun way to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors.
You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you're identified as a member of the Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber
Boosted Online Recognition
Being a member of the OWS chamber substantiates your organization through Google. Chamber members have a built in website through our website that increases your Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
We help develop and promote a favorable business climate by bringing awareness to members of issues within our region.
501 (c) (3):
Political Campaign, individual or group
1-5 Full-Time Employees
6-10 Full-Time Employees
11-25 Full-Time Employees
26+ Full-Time Employees
- Online Directory Listing
- Listing in Annual Community Guide
- Access to Alliance Groups & Committees
- Up to $150 Discount on Business Booth Space at Taste of Oviedo & Central Winds Music Festival
- Ability to Advertise on Chamber Webpage, E-Newsletter, and in the Community Guide
- Opportunity for Chamber Business After Hours
- Ability to Promote Your Business' Events on Chamber Community Calendar
- Access to all Chamber Master Software for Web Based Promotion
- Display Business Promotional Materials in Chamber Welcome Center
- Membership Plaque & Window Decal
President's Circle Benefits
*CUSTOMIZED PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*